Facebook product feeds can be generated within Shopit for Website sales channels
To configure this you will need to enable it for a sales channel
- Within Shopit go to Sales Channels > Chosen Channel > Marketing
- Within the "Facebook Feed" section, enable, enter a username and password, save the settings
- Create a Facebook product catalogue at https://www.facebook.com/products/
- Click "Product data sources" and the "Add products" button
- Select "Use data feeds"
- Select "Scheduled Feed" and click next
- In "Enter URL" enter https://yourwebsite.com/feed/facebook-product with the domain replaced with your website domain
- Enter the username and password from Shopit and click "Next"
- Enter an appropriate schedule and click "Next"
- Ensure the default currency matches your Shopit sales channel
- Click "Upload"
Improving your product descriptions layout (when importing from a CSV)
Using a CSV to import products Importing via a CSV is the most efficient method for creating lots of products in Shopit. Once you understand the CSV format, and the required information rules and parameters, you can create thousands of products very ...
Primary and Secondary Categories
In Shopit, you can allocate a product to a Primary and a Secondary category. What is a Primary Category? A Primary category is where a product 'lives' and is reflected in where you go to edit that product. For example, a kids shoe would live in the ...
Adding Google Analytics code
Google Analytics is one of many analytics services available for site owners to review and monitor their site activity. Examples of information you can learn include: Number of site visitors Most (and least) popular pages Traffic Sources (e.g. ...