Facebook product feeds can be generated within Shopit for Website sales channels
To configure this you will need to enable it for a sales channel
- Within Shopit go to Sales Channels > Chosen Channel > Marketing
- Within the "Facebook Feed" section, enable, enter a username and password, save the settings
- Create a Facebook product catalogue at https://www.facebook.com/products/
- Click "Product data sources" and the "Add products" button
- Select "Use data feeds"
- Select "Scheduled Feed" and click next
- In "Enter URL" enter https://yourwebsite.com/feed/facebook-product with the domain replaced with your website domain
- Enter the username and password from Shopit and click "Next"
- Enter an appropriate schedule and click "Next"
- Ensure the default currency matches your Shopit sales channel
- Click "Upload"
Adding Google Analytics code
Google Analytics is one of many analytics services available for site owners to review and monitor their site activity. Examples of information you can learn include: Number of site visitors Most (and least) popular pages Traffic Sources (e.g. ...
Using the Meta Data fields for SEO
What is Meta Data? Meta data is additional information that a site owner can provide to search engines and users, to increase the understanding of the contents of a page. For SEO reasons you will often have Meta Title, Meta Description, Keywords and ...
Finding and submitting your sitemap
All Shopit sales channels will automatically generate a sitemap.xml file that contains links to all your products, product images, pages, and blog posts. This can be found at www.yoursite.com/sitemap.xml The sitemap is used by search engines like ...